Thursday, December 09, 2010

WHATS GOING ON NOW 

Well it almost Lj's first birthday. In his first year of life he has been through a lot. Just recently he was diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. He still suffers from severe GERD and is still developmentally delayed a little. He has 4 teeth and his fifth one is coming in. Lj has sleep issues as well as digestive issues that cause issues throughout his everyday living.

As a parent I still have a lot of difficulties caring for Lj and my older son Andre. With passing my CMA exam I am still looking for employment. I am still trying to figure out how to keep a roof over my children’s heads. When I come home at night from wherever I had to go during the day, I always fear having an eviction notice on my door! It's scary not knowing when your next source of income is coming from. It makes me feel terrible that Lj won't get to have a big 1st birthday party like his big brother. I cry a lot when I think about the things Andre has gone through as well. He use to have nightmares about me and the baby passing away. He went almost 2.5 months without seeing me. I came home on Christmas day for Andre to open his gifts and to bring him to the hospital to see Lj for the first time. I have devoted my everything to give my boys everything and I feel like my issues have kept me from doing that. But I’m not going to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment