Monday, March 04, 2013

I wanna start all over!

Hello friends! It's 12:12am here where I live and I am up thinking of my blog. I started this blog because I felt alone during my experience in the NICU. I felt that talking to someone who has been through what I have been through with the birth of my youngest son at 30 weeks would help me. Then I started receiving negative private comments and it hurt my feelings. So I stopped blogging but. Lj is growing so fast and things health wise has changed for everyone. So I want to apologize to those who have grown to love my little man for not posting in fear of not having followers anymore and the anxiety of facing things alone. I'm going to start to post for the friends I've gained and the family of friends that I MISS! Who is ready?

4 comments:

  1. I think you should start a new blog and call it Growing Pains where you still focus on your kids but focus on whats going outside of them. Change up the design and start to put pictures up and get a Facebook fan page and grow your new blog from scratch. Let me know if you need help with the design or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say that you inspire me. Each time I hear from you, you always have a cheerful attitude despite all the obstacles you and your boys have to overcome. You are so strong!

    I am glad that you are back to blogging. You have a story to tell. Don't let the negative outweigh the good sharing your story can do. I pray that this blog continues to inspire and touch others like it has done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay :) Blogging is so helpful. I think this is a great re-start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for you comments. I always appreciate you kind words and awesome support. that's why I call you my far away family!

    ReplyDelete